Stress is an invisible disease. Stress can be defined as interference that disturbs a person’s Health, Mental, Physical, Well It occurs when a body is required to perform beyond its normal range capability however some amount of stress is required to optimize an individual performance when person in queue to take the challenge with a fair ideas and firm belief that the outcome will be favorable. It is called Eustress.
When stress becomes too much to handle and the individual feels unable to cope with it and feels that the outcome will not be favorable then it became Distressed.
It is important to understand the different b/w obese two and to create an environment where stress does not disable employees to a late extent
Effects of Stress on a Company:
- How quality & Service.
- Increase in complaints received and long & customer.
- Time wasted in dealing with complaints.
- High staff turnover.
- Dissatisfied customer bends poor repetition of the comfrey.
- Increase in no & disputer.
Causes of Stress in an organization:
- Conflicting demands of superiors and seniors.
- Personality clashes – at the same level or in the hierarchy
- Inexperienced Staff can cause errors of judgment leading to loses and delays.
- Hack & involvement in the decision can also be a source & resentment.
Recognize the symptoms & Stress:
- Prestart headaches and difficulty in sleeping.
- Aggressive behavior.
- Lack & interest in personal appearance.
- Haw & confidence in personal ability.
- Feeling &worth Lennon.
- Poor concentration
- Addiction and self-destructive habits.
- Indulging in sweets
- Spender money excessively
- In the and the attitude to avoid our unmercenary item in