Thanks to new technologies, it is now possible to reduce stubborn fat pockets and improve body contours without surgery, scars or downtime. Continue reading to learn about the different treatment options and what they can achieve.
Technology that Tapovan Use:-
About Venus Sculpting: Venus Sculpting commonly known as Fire & Ice is clinically proven to be the world’s best fat reduction treatment protocol combining the effects of both FIRE i.e Radio Frequency and ICE i.e Cry lipolysis. Cool-Sculpting is a leading non-invasive fat-reduction treatment.† It’s an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat. It involves no surgery and minimal expected downtime. With more than 5 million Cool-Sculpting treatment cycles performed worldwide,‡ people everywhere are getting a different view of themselves.
Venus Sculpting– How It Works?
We at Tapovan are proud to introduce Fire & Ice Fat Reduction Treatment protocol in Pakistan with the World’s Best FDA & CE approved technology i.e Venus Legacy and CoolTech. One full treatment of Venus Sculpting comprises of at least 3 sessions of Venus Fat Freeze (ICE) by CoolTech and 6 sessions of Venus Skin Tightening (FIRE) by Venus Legacy. The exact number of sessions required for Venus Sculpting varies from person to person depending on the treatment area and the amount of fat present.
Fast facts about Cool-Sculpting:
- FDA cleared for the abdomen, hips, inner or outer thighs, back (“bra rolls”), upper arms, under the buttock, and the chin
- Best for patients who wish to reduce the size of a fat bulge with little reshaping
- Studies show that up to 25% fat reduction per treatment is typical
- Treatments take 35 to 60 minutes to perform; any discomfort is typically mild and includes an intense cold feeling
- Common side effects include temporary, mild swelling, numbness, redness and tingling. Serious or lasting side effects are extremely rare
- A typical patient is satisfied after 1 to 2 treatments
- Results are noticeable within 1 month and final after 2-3 months
- Results last barring significant weight gain