Leadership and effective Teamwork Successful leaders make effective teams work either effectively they must have a common goal clearly laid but. All number agree with the goal move towards achieving mutual goals more efficiently outshined the roles and responsibility all the member.
- Team member must be comfortable Discussion issues concerns Assignments Goals etc. Without family threated and embarrassment.
- They must be able to give ideas and solution.
- Communications should be open & honest with no hidden agendas
- Each member must recognize & respect.
- They would be able to Acknowledge & comfort conflict of only
- Empowering employees to make lead organization decision is one way to create a positive work environment.
- Team members must know how to solve the problem and apply decision-making strategies
- Member is committed to the team and works this effort can make a difference.
- Effort and accountability helps to produce
- The effective team encourage & Appreciate feedbacks about Team Performance & Individual Performance within the team peer leadership & year feedback